Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Changing WSU

I actually have came to hate Wright State.  One reason being that my hometown school was so small, that coming to a big school was just too much.  I hate how big some of my classes are, especially Psychology and History.  Psychology contains between 300-400 and History contains 200 or so.  I am so out of my element in these classes which makes it hard for me to learn.  Also, even though the dorm life is okay, it is so hard for me to concentrate and get my homework done.  I did my homework back at my house once and got done at least an hour earlier.  Another thing that aggravates me about Wright State is the violence.  So far, I have seen a man get jumped, many fist fights, and drug deals.  I also get lots of e-mails about people being held at gunpoint and robbed and cars broken in to.  This is just no the place for me.  I need smaller and more one-on-one attention when it comes to academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment